Friday, November 25, 2011

I don't think I can do this much longer

I've tried. Seems ridiculous when you look at it. But this has been my primary social outlet for years now. Maybe I'm an utter fool. I don't know. I just find that I'm taking things more personally, I'm feeling more depressed, I'm feeling attacked and on a level that I think is utterly despicable. Going on makes me want to cry or I feel resigned. Seeing all the negativity and the ignorance. It used to be that I saw it as an opportunity to educate people. Now it seems like nothing I say comes out right. Anyone else can say the same thing and it's okay, but I say it and I'm vilified. I'm tired of it. Of all of it. I think I'm going to leave before Christmas. I just don't see the point anymore. That and people just seem bound and determined to remain ignorant and small-minded. I do have people that I have come to care about and who've been wonderful. They've been a fantastic support for me. And I love them. But I don't know that they can outweigh all the bad that's there right now. And I'm not even sure if I could stay away. But I'll give it one hell of a shot if I do.

0 comments: