Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Managing One Day at a Time

I'm managing. I've made it out a couple of times. I've stressed a bit about them, but I'm getting better. Little by little. I still have little to no motivation and I'm still having issues with my other co-morbid issues (issues that are alongside the main disorder). I haven't had any real hypomanic episodes in a while. They do happen though. Especially when I start to get upset and animated. If I'm upset and depressed, I just stay depressed, though to a heightened degree.

My trichotillomania kicks off and I worry at the hairs on my chin. I'm starting to notice stray hairs everywhere again. I do multiples of things and I can't stop it. I have to have my meds laid out on Saturday night and the antinauseants need to be in one spot in my basket. If they aren't, I start to freak out. I want my family to help keep things clean and that would help me stay more stable, I know it would. But they just don't do it. And hubby still puts things off and off and off. It drives me crazy. I get so angry. I want to strangle him or scream at him. Something. But he never gets it!

And I want to try to get interested in things again. The stuff I was doing before. But I just don't care yet. *Sigh* I know I'm getting better, but I'm feeling like I just am not making the progress I would like. Still, it's progress and I have to recognise that.

0 comments: